Satish Kaushik: “Kareena & Shahid’s split did not delay film”

The long-delayed film Milenge Milenge will finally be released, despite the fact the stars of the film Kareena Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor are no longer a couple.

The couple broke up after the film was initially shot back in 2005. However re-shoots were made in 2007.

Now the film’s director Satish Kaushik says Kareena & Shahid’s breakup did not delay the film, reports The Times of India.

Kaushik says, “In fact, we decided the release date a few months back and both Kareena and Shahid had already given their dates for outdoor shooting a year ago. We can’t expect them to dump their schedule just for promotions.”

The film released July 9.

Advertisements

One response to “Satish Kaushik: “Kareena & Shahid’s split did not delay film”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s